Game Night Crosswords! Coming soon!

All right, friends and puzzle solvers! It’s been months in the making, but my new crossword suite is just about ready. These are the puzzles you guys generously funded through Kickstarter. Nine crosswords, including a couple of nifty variety puzzles, all based on board games you know and love. Solve them all, figure out the final answer, and maybe you’ll win yourself a juicy little prize.

I’m going to release these puzzles to the world on August 31. If you’ve donated money to my crossword project through Kickstarter, then you’re all set. You’ll get the announcement on that day, telling you where you can download the puzzles. (Please remember to check the e-mail address you used to sign up with Kickstarter!)

If you didn’t donate through Kickstarter but still want to play, I am here to take care of you. On the right side of my homepage, you’ll see a widget with a button for Amazon payments. Click it, follow the directions, and then come August 31 you too will get yourself a whole bunch of crosswords to solve.

Feel free to tell all your crossword-loving friends! The more the merrier! Soon, the games will begin!

1. tabstop
    Posted August 19, 2009 at 6:54 am | Permalink

A Monday, eh? Maybe I’ll take that Tuesday off (it’s my birthday anyway).

2. Eric Berlin
    Posted August 19, 2009 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

You’ll have two weeks to complete the crosswords and there’s no bonus for being first, so there won’t be any need to devote your life to them. If you want to anyway, well, I can think of worse ways of spending a birthday than solving a bunch of puzzles.

3. James M.
    Posted August 19, 2009 at 8:05 pm | Permalink

Hmm… Crosswords based on board games? I might actually have to try these…

4. Toonhead!
    Posted August 19, 2009 at 8:14 pm | Permalink

Any way to check whether or not we already contributed? I forgot :(

5. Eric Berlin
    Posted August 19, 2009 at 10:43 pm | Permalink

I don’t see you on the list, Toon — not under your name, and not under your nom.

6. Patricia Shepard
    Posted August 30, 2009 at 1:31 am | Permalink

I’m so excited! Are these puzzles doable on Across Lite? -PSS

7. Eric Berlin
    Posted August 30, 2009 at 2:09 am | Permalink

They are not — the crosswords will be delivered as a .pdf. Several of the puzzles are too wacky to be translated to Across Lite.